Terms of Redemption
By activating your Washington Golf Pass and redeeming any offers, you agree to the Terms of Redemption below.
- When applicable, members must contact the facility in advance to reserve a starting time (facility may allow for walk-on play at their own discretion), indicate they are a WA Golf Pass member, and follow the stipulations below.
- When redeeming an offer, members must either display their WA Golf Pass offer on their device, or display the offer on the printed sheet version from their WA Golf Pass account. Printed offers will include the name and GHIN number of the member and can only be printed by the member if they are eligible for the offer.
- Members must have the appropriate number of offer redemptions in the digital counter to redeem an offer.
- Members must follow all facility rules, including cart regulations, dress codes, and rules of conduct.
- Members may only use offer redemptions for themselves.
- By activating your Washington Golf Pass, you agree to receive email notifications from Washington Golf Pass regarding current offers. Members may unsubscribe anytime.
- Washington Golf Pass is operated and administered by Washington Golf (WA Golf). Members understand and agree that any offers shown or being promoted are at the direction of the respective facilities, and that the Washington Golf Pass and WA Golf shall not be liable for any errors or fulfillment.
- Member privileges of this Washington Golf Pass may be recalled and could be suspended if these terms are violated.